Computer or network running slow but replacement parts aren’t free? Cash-strapped computer enthusiasts and businesses know that the key is to put their money where it counts most.
Hardware upgrades can extend the life of your current computer. When you purchased your newest workstation or server, it was the latest and greatest, but six months later there was already a better and faster solution on the market. We can help you keep up with rapidly changing technology by performing simple, low cost upgrades to your existing computer. Call us today to find out how computer hardware upgrade can improve productivity, increase processing speed and keep you on the cutting edge of computer technology without purchasing a whole new desktop system.
We offer professional on-site upgrades on Desktop, Laptop, Servers and Network equipment. We will inspect your computer and devices and offer upgrade plans to get your computer and other devices running fast and smoothly again along with a FREE Site Evaluation. Our technicians are friendly, professional, and are all trained and fully certified in the industry’s leading technologies with companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, A+, Apple, Xerox, and Dell. They will always go that extra mile to ensure that every customer is pleased with our expert service and know how. Our commitment is to solve every technological and computer repair need of our clients.
- RAM: Your computer uses RAM, random access memory, to perform functions and operations. More RAM allows your computer to perform more tasks simultaneously and run faster. You can boost performance by installing additional RAM or replacing the existing computer hardware with larger memory sticks. RAM is easy to replace on a desktop, but you may have to check your user’s manual for instructions to add or remove RAM on a laptop.
- Hard drive: Hard drives on most laptops and desktop computers are modular and can be easily swapped for a faster model with a larger memory capacity. With a larger hard drive, you can store more programs, music and photos. You can even install more than one hard drive in a desktop computer to expand storage or back up files.
- Optical disc drive: Upgrading to a new DVD burner or a Blu-ray disc drive will give your computer new capabilities. An optical drive is easy to install, and you may even be able to install multiple drives on the same desktop, with one drive as the master drive and a second as a “slave” drive.
- Processor: Your processor has a large impact on the speed and performance of your laptop or desktop computer. It’s also a very simple component to change. Before you choose a new processor, however, check the processor socket type on your computer’s motherboard. Your new processor needs to match that socket type to be compatible.
- Video card: Graphics processing units, or video cards, are for computers that handle heavy image processing in video games and 3-D rendering software. A new video card can boost the graphics processing ability, allowing you to play the latest games or use your computer as a high-definition entertainment center with your HDTV.
For new purchases or new Dell workstations, network devices, printers or any external device please contact us.