Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is, put simply, Internet telephony – the transmission of voice traffic over a dedicated high-speed broadband connection instead of traditional wires. Call quality is at least equal to that of standard phones — and often far better — at a more competitive cost with more advanced features.
With a VoIP solution from SINC, your business benefits from free office-to-office calls, flexible call routing, and savings in both line rental and call costs. It’s very easy to get started with VoIP. Your phone system can be expanded as your business grows, plus your phone lines are exceptionally easy to manage.
SINC can offer your business a variety of VoIP or IP telephony solutions, all of which offer enhanced call features including:
- No on-site equipment needed — all support and maintenance is provided off site; handsets are the only equipment that need on-site support
- Supports remote working/ find-me — follow me, easy to divert calls form your desk phone to your landline or mobile phone
- Reduced call costs — by using a data connection you drastically cut your line rental charges and benefit from free calls in the US, and discounted rates overseas
- Reliability — VoIP systems regularly benefit from 99.9% uptime
- Disaster recovery — protects your business and allows you to route calls to mobiles or another office without customers noticing
- Web portal — calls are managed through an online portal; hunt groups, voicemail and call routing settings are organized through your browser and can be easily changed